Berlin Philharmonic

The prestigious Orchestra continues a tradition with his renewed decision for orchestra chairs of Wilde + Spieth. For now 52 years lasts this cooperation.
The since 1882 existing orchestra of the Berlin members of philharmonic resides since 1963 in the New Berlin philharmonic concert hall conceived by Hans Scharoun and is located on the place Kemper in Berlin-Zoo. The design of the Wilde + Spieth Orchestra chairs harmonizes with the architectural specific features of the building and is beside the excellent functionality and the prominent seat comfort an important decisive factor for our products.

Go back