Project: Pierre-Boulez-Saal

The Pierre-Boulez-Saal is a place in the heart of the German capital which brings people together – in the former scenery depot of the Berlin State Opera the Canadian star architect Frank Ghery created an extraordinary concert hall for the Barenboim–Said Academy.

Whether for a solo concert or for the orchestra – due to the freely combinable Egon Eiermann chairs from WILDE+SPIETH, the positioning of artist and audience can and therefore bring people together and overcome all distances.

The SE68 SU and our orchestra collection are featured in this project.

more whole article
more plus

Orgatec 2016 a huge success - new produkt line inspires

An unbreakable quick-release fastener makes the product range - a "by designstudios" development - special.
It enables easy stacking as well as tight connections to the neighboring chairs. This panic proof linking system can be released with a simple movement and without any tools.

If more than 200 chairs in a room are connected, the security aspect becomes principal. The connections may not disengage, the chairs must remain in a solid line under pressure and no single chair may tilt out of line (DIN EN 14703).

Compare them and feel free to enquire about features and variants - we look forward to consulting you.

more whole article
more plus

Project: Pforzheimer Reuchlinhaus

The Pforzheimer Reuchlinhaus was designed by Manfred Lehmbruck in 1957-1961. It consists of individual cuboid components which are connected by a central foyer with a free-swinging stairs. In the blocks there are the Pforzheim Jewelry Museum and the arts and crafts club Pforzheim.

The Reuchlinhaus has its name because of Johannes Reuchlin, who is supposed to be one of the most important sons of Pforzheim. Between 2002 and 2006 it was rebuilt by the Stuttgart architects HG Merz.

more whole article
more plus

Berlin Philharmonic

The prestigious Orchestra continues a tradition with his renewed decision for orchestra chairs of Wilde + Spieth. For now 52 years lasts this cooperation.
The since 1882 existing orchestra of the Berlin members of philharmonic resides since 1963 in the New Berlin philharmonic concert hall conceived by Hans Scharoun and is located on the place Kemper in Berlin-Zoo. The design of the Wilde + Spieth Orchestra chairs harmonizes with the architectural specific features of the building and is beside the excellent functionality and the prominent seat comfort an important decisive factor for our products.

more whole article
more plus